Convert Square Kilometers to Acres
Learn How to Convert Square Kilometers to Acres Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square kilometer area measurement to an acre measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square kilometer is equal to 247.107285 acres, so to convert simply multiply by 247.107285.
For example, 5sq km = (5 × 247.107285) = 1,235.536424ac.
Use an acreage calculator to find the area of a plot of land in acres by locating the boundaries on a map.
Square kilometers and acres are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square kilometer is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq km, for example 1sq km. An acre is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ac, for example 1ac. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq km is equal to 0.386102 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,195,990 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq km is equal to 10,763,910 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,550,003,100 square inches
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,000,000 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 10,000,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,000,000,000,000 square millimeters
Square Kilometer Measurements and Equivalent Acre Conversions
|Square Kilometers||Acres||Square Kilometers||Acres||Square Kilometers||Acres|