Convert Square Kilometers to Hectares
Learn How to Convert Square Kilometers to Hectares Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square kilometer area measurement to a hectare measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square kilometer is equal to 100 hectares, so to convert simply multiply by 100.
For example, 5sq km = (5 × 100) = 500ha.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square kilometers and hectares are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square kilometer is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq km, for example 1sq km. A hectare is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ha, for example 1ha. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq km is equal to 0.386102 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq km is equal to 247.107285 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,195,990 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq km is equal to 10,763,910 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,550,003,100 square inches
- Convert to Ares Area
- 1sq km is equal to 10,000 ares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,000,000 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 10,000,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq km is equal to 1,000,000,000,000 square millimeters
Square Kilometer Measurements and Equivalent Hectare Conversions
|Square Kilometers||Hectares||Square Kilometers||Hectares||Square Kilometers||Hectares|