Convert Square Meters to Ares
Learn How to Convert Square Meters to Ares Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square meter area measurement to an are measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square meter is equal to 0.01 ares, so to convert simply multiply by 0.01.
For example, 5sq m = (5 × 0.01) = 0.05a.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square meters and ares are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. An are is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as a, for example 1a. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq m is equal to 3.861E-7 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.000247 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.19599 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10.76391 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,550 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1.0E-6 square kilometers
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1sq m is equal to 0.0001 hectares
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 10,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq m is equal to 1,000,000 square millimeters
Square Meter Measurements and Equivalent Are Conversions
|Square Meters||Ares||Square Meters||Ares||Square Meters||Ares|