Convert Hectares to Ares
Learn How to Convert Hectares to Ares Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a hectare area measurement to an are measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A hectare is equal to 100 ares, so to convert simply multiply by 100.
For example, 5ha = (5 × 100) = 500a.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Hectares and ares are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A hectare is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ha, for example 1ha. An are is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as a, for example 1a. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.003861 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1ha is equal to 2.471073 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1ha is equal to 11,960 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1ha is equal to 107,639 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1ha is equal to 15,500,031 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1ha is equal to 0.01 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1ha is equal to 10,000 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 100,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1ha is equal to 10,000,000,000 square millimeters
Hectare Measurements and Equivalent Are Conversions