Convert Ares to Square Kilometers
Learn How to Convert Ares to Square Kilometers Using our Conversion Formula
Converting an are area measurement to a square kilometer measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. An are is equal to 0.0001 square kilometers, so to convert simply multiply by 0.0001.
For example, 5a = (5 × 0.0001) = 0.0005sq km.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Ares and square kilometers are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. An are is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as a, for example 1a. A square kilometer is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq km, for example 1sq km. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1a is equal to 3.861E-5 square miles
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1a is equal to 0.024711 acres
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1a is equal to 119.599005 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1a is equal to 1,076 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1a is equal to 155,000 square inches
- Convert to Hectares Area
- 1a is equal to 0.01 hectares
- Convert to Square Meters Area
- 1a is equal to 100 square meters
- Convert to Square Centimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 1,000,000 square centimeters
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1a is equal to 100,000,000 square millimeters
Are Measurements and Equivalent Square Kilometer Conversions
|Ares||Square Kilometers||Ares||Square Kilometers||Ares||Square Kilometers|