Convert Square Centimeters to Square Meters
Learn How to Convert Square Centimeters to Square Meters Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a square centimeter area measurement to a square meter measurement involves multiplying your area by the conversion ratio to find the result. A square centimeter is equal to 0.0001 square meters, so to convert simply multiply by 0.0001.
For example, 5sq cm = (5 × 0.0001) = 0.0005sq m.
Learn more about finding the area of your space using our area calculator.
Square centimeters and square meters are both units used to measure area. Learn more about area and find more area measurement conversion calculators. A square centimeter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq cm, for example 1sq cm. A square meter is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as sq m, for example 1sq m. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Area Conversions
- Convert to Acres Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 2.4711E-8 acres
- Convert to Square Miles Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 3.861E-11 square miles
- Convert to Square Yards Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.00012 square yards
- Convert to Square Feet Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.001076 square feet
- Convert to Square Inches Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 0.155 square inches
- Convert to Square Kilometers Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 1.0E-10 square kilometers
- Convert to Square Millimeters Area
- 1sq cm is equal to 100 square millimeters
Square Centimeter Measurements and Equivalent Square Meter Conversions
|Square Centimeters||Square Meters||Square Centimeters||Square Meters||Square Centimeters||Square Meters|