Convert Quads to Million BTU
Enter the energy in quads below to get the value converted to million BTU.
How to Convert Quads to Million BTU
To convert a quad measurement to a million BTU measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio. One quad is equal to 1,000,000,000 million BTU, so use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in million BTU is equal to the quads multiplied by 1,000,000,000.
Quads and million BTU are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Quads are usually used when talking about energy resources and consumption on a national or international scale.
The quad is a US customary unit of energy.
The million BTU is a US customary unit of energy. Million BTU can be abbreviated as MMBTU, for example 1 million BTU can be written as 1 MMBTU.
Quad Measurements and Equivalent Million BTU Conversions
More Quad Energy Conversions
- Convert to Joules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000,000 joules
- Convert to Kilojoules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000 kilojoules
- Convert to Megajoules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,055,852,620 megajoules
- Convert to Gigajoules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,055,852.6 gigajoules
- Convert to Calories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,160,000,000,000,000 calories
- Convert to Kilocalories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,160,000,000,000 kilocalories
- Convert to Megacalories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,164,400,721.8 megacalories
- Convert to Watt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,070,000,000,000 watt-hours
- Convert to Kilowatt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,071,070,172.2 kilowatt-hours
- Convert to Megawatt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,071,070.2 megawatt-hours
- Convert to Watt-seconds
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000,000 watt-seconds
- Convert to British Thermal Units
- 1 quad is equal to 1,000,000,000,000,000 british thermal units
- Convert to Therms
- 1 quad is equal to 10,000,000,000 therms
- Convert to Electronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,099,999,999,999,807,801,088,461,852,639,232 electronvolts
- Convert to Kiloelectronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,099,999,999,999,770,907,600,314,433,536 kiloelectronvolts
- Convert to Megaelectronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,100,000,000,000,374,389,950,382,080 megaelectronvolts