Convert Quads to Megajoules
Enter the energy in quads below to get the value converted to megajoules.
How to Convert Quads to Megajoules
To convert a quad measurement to a megajoule measurement, multiply the energy by the conversion ratio. One quad is equal to 1,055,055,852,620 megajoules, so use this simple formula to convert:
The energy in megajoules is equal to the quads multiplied by 1,055,055,852,620.
Quads and megajoules are both units used to measure energy. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
One therm is a measure of heat energy equal to one quadrillion (1,000,000,000,000,000) BTU, which are equal to the amount of heat energy required to increase the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Quads are usually used when talking about energy resources and consumption on a national or international scale.
The quad is a US customary unit of energy.
The megajoule is a multiple of the joule, which is the SI derived unit for energy. In the metric system, "mega" is the prefix for 109. Megajoules can be abbreviated as MJ, for example 1 megajoule can be written as 1 MJ.
Quad Measurements and Equivalent Megajoule Conversions
More Quad Energy Conversions
- Convert to Joules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000,000 joules
- Convert to Kilojoules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000 kilojoules
- Convert to Gigajoules
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,055,852.6 gigajoules
- Convert to Calories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,160,000,000,000,000 calories
- Convert to Kilocalories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,160,000,000,000 kilocalories
- Convert to Megacalories
- 1 quad is equal to 252,164,400,721.8 megacalories
- Convert to Watt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,070,000,000,000 watt-hours
- Convert to Kilowatt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,071,070,172.2 kilowatt-hours
- Convert to Megawatt-hours
- 1 quad is equal to 293,071,070.2 megawatt-hours
- Convert to Watt-seconds
- 1 quad is equal to 1,055,100,000,000,000,000 watt-seconds
- Convert to British Thermal Units
- 1 quad is equal to 1,000,000,000,000,000 british thermal units
- Convert to Million BTU
- 1 quad is equal to 1,000,000,000 million BTU
- Convert to Therms
- 1 quad is equal to 10,000,000,000 therms
- Convert to Electronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,099,999,999,999,807,801,088,461,852,639,232 electronvolts
- Convert to Kiloelectronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,099,999,999,999,770,907,600,314,433,536 kiloelectronvolts
- Convert to Megaelectronvolts
- 1 quad is equal to 6,585,100,000,000,000,374,389,950,382,080 megaelectronvolts