Convert Liters to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in liters below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Liters to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a liter measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One liter is equal to 0.034087 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the liters multiplied by 0.034087.
Liters and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The liter is an SI accepted unit for beer volume for use with the metric system. Liters can be abbreviated as l, for example 1 liter can be written as 1 l.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Liter Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Liters||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Liter Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 l is equal to 0.008522 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 l is equal to 2.817833 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 l is equal to 1.537 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 l is equal to 0.11741 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 l is equal to 0.84535 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 l is equal to 0.264172 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 l is equal to 0.528344 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.017043 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 l is equal to 33.814 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 l is equal to 2.113375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 l is equal to 1.056688 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 l is equal to 0.469639 six packs