Convert Growlers to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in growlers below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Growlers to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a growler measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One growler is equal to 0.064516 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the growlers multiplied by 0.064516.
Growlers and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Growler Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Growlers||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Growler Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 growler is equal to 0.016129 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 growler is equal to 5.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 growler is equal to 2.909091 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 growler is equal to 0.222222 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 growler is equal to 1.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 growler is equal to 0.5 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.032258 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 growler is equal to 1.892707 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 growler is equal to 64 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 growler is equal to 4 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 growler is equal to 2 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.888889 six packs