Convert Quarts to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in quarts below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Quarts to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a quart measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quart is equal to 0.032258 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the quarts multiplied by 0.032258.
Quarts and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Quart Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Quarts||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Quart Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 qt is equal to 0.008065 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 qt is equal to 2.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 qt is equal to 1.454545 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 qt is equal to 0.111111 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 qt is equal to 0.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 qt is equal to 0.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 qt is equal to 0.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.016129 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 qt is equal to 0.946354 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 qt is equal to 32 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 qt is equal to 2 pints
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.444444 six packs