Convert Quarts to Six Packs
Enter the beer volume in quarts below to get the value converted to six packs.
How to Convert Quarts to Six Packs
To convert a quart measurement to a six pack measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quart is equal to 0.444444 six packs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in six packs is equal to the quarts multiplied by 0.444444.
Quarts and six packs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Quart Measurements and Equivalent Six Pack Conversions
More Quart Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 qt is equal to 0.008065 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 qt is equal to 2.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 qt is equal to 1.454545 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 qt is equal to 0.111111 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 qt is equal to 0.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 qt is equal to 0.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 qt is equal to 0.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.016129 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.032258 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 qt is equal to 0.946354 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 qt is equal to 32 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 qt is equal to 2 pints