Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Six Packs
Enter the beer volume in half barrel kegs below to get the value converted to six packs.
How to Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Six Packs
To convert a half barrel keg measurement to a six pack measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One half barrel keg is equal to 27.555556 six packs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in six packs is equal to the half barrel kegs multiplied by 27.555556.
Half barrel kegs and six packs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Half Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Six Pack Conversions
|Half Barrel Kegs||Six Packs|
More Half Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 0.5 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 165.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 90.181818 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 6.888889 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 49.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 15.5 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 31 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 2 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 58.673922 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 1,984 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 124 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 62 quarts