Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Beers
Enter the beer volume in half barrel kegs below to get the value converted to beers.
How to Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Beers
To convert a half barrel keg measurement to a beer measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One half barrel keg is equal to 165.333333 beers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beers is equal to the half barrel kegs multiplied by 165.333333.
Half barrel kegs and beers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Half Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Beer Conversions
|Half Barrel Kegs||Beers|
More Half Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 0.5 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 90.181818 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 6.888889 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 49.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 15.5 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 31 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 2 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 58.673922 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 1,984 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 124 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 62 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 27.555556 six packs