Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Beers
Enter the beer volume in quarter barrel kegs below to get the value converted to beers.
How to Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Beers
To convert a quarter barrel keg measurement to a beer measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quarter barrel keg is equal to 82.666667 beers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beers is equal to the quarter barrel kegs multiplied by 82.666667.
Quarter barrel kegs and beers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Quarter Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Beer Conversions
|Quarter Barrel Kegs||Beers|
More Quarter Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.25 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 45.090909 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 3.444444 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 24.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 7.75 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 15.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.5 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 29.336961 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 992 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 62 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 31 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 13.777778 six packs