Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Forties
Enter the beer volume in quarter barrel kegs below to get the value converted to forties.
How to Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Forties
To convert a quarter barrel keg measurement to a forty measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quarter barrel keg is equal to 24.8 forties, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in forties is equal to the quarter barrel kegs multiplied by 24.8.
Quarter barrel kegs and forties are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Quarter Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Forty Conversions
|Quarter Barrel Kegs||Forties|
More Quarter Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.25 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 82.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 45.090909 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 3.444444 cases
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 7.75 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 15.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.5 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 29.336961 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 992 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 62 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 31 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 13.777778 six packs
Unit of Measurement Conversion Made Easy!
Understanding the Metric System
Here is a list of some of the common metric prefixes:
- “kilo” – 1,000x larger
- “hecto” – 100x larger
- “deca” – 10x larger
- “deci” – 10x smaller
- “centi” – 100x smaller
- “milli” – 1,000x smaller
The u in Until refers to the base unit.