Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Pints
Enter the beer volume in quarter barrel kegs below to get the value converted to pints.
How to Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Pints
To convert a quarter barrel keg measurement to a pint measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quarter barrel keg is equal to 62 pints, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in pints is equal to the quarter barrel kegs multiplied by 62.
Quarter barrel kegs and pints are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
Quarter Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Pint Conversions
|Quarter Barrel Kegs||Pints|
More Quarter Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.25 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 82.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 45.090909 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 3.444444 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 24.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 7.75 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 15.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.5 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 29.336961 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 992 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 31 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 13.777778 six packs