Convert Bombers to Pints
Enter the beer volume in bombers below to get the value converted to pints.
How to Convert Bombers to Pints
To convert a bomber measurement to a pint measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One bomber is equal to 1.375 pints, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in pints is equal to the bombers multiplied by 1.375.
Bombers and pints are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The bomber is a US standard size bottle containing a 22 fl. oz. of beer.
The bomber is a US customary unit of beer volume. A bomber is sometimes also referred to as a deuce, deuce or double deuce.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
Bomber Measurements and Equivalent Pint Conversions
More Bomber Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.005544 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 bomber is equal to 1.833333 beers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.076389 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.55 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.171875 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.34375 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.011089 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.022177 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.650618 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 bomber is equal to 22 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.6875 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.305556 six packs