Convert Bombers to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in bombers below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Bombers to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a bomber measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One bomber is equal to 0.022177 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the bombers multiplied by 0.022177.
Bombers and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The bomber is a US standard size bottle containing a 22 fl. oz. of beer.
The bomber is a US customary unit of beer volume. A bomber is sometimes also referred to as a deuce, deuce or double deuce.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Bomber Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Bombers||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Bomber Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.005544 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 bomber is equal to 1.833333 beers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.076389 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.55 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.171875 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.34375 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.011089 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.650618 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 bomber is equal to 22 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 bomber is equal to 1.375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.6875 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.305556 six packs