Convert Forties to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in forties below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Forties to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a forty measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One forty is equal to 0.040323 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the forties multiplied by 0.040323.
Forties and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Forty Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Forties||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Forty Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 forty is equal to 0.010081 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 forty is equal to 3.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 forty is equal to 1.818182 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 forty is equal to 0.138889 cases
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 forty is equal to 0.3125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 forty is equal to 0.625 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.020161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 forty is equal to 1.182942 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 forty is equal to 40 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 forty is equal to 2.5 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 forty is equal to 1.25 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.555556 six packs