Convert Forties to Cases
Enter the beer volume in forties below to get the value converted to cases.
How to Convert Forties to Cases
To convert a forty measurement to a case measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One forty is equal to 0.138889 cases, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in cases is equal to the forties multiplied by 0.138889.
Forties and cases are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Forty Measurements and Equivalent Case Conversions
More Forty Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 forty is equal to 0.010081 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 forty is equal to 3.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 forty is equal to 1.818182 bombers
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 forty is equal to 0.3125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 forty is equal to 0.625 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.020161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.040323 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 forty is equal to 1.182942 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 forty is equal to 40 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 forty is equal to 2.5 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 forty is equal to 1.25 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.555556 six packs