Convert Pints to Cases
Enter the beer volume in pints below to get the value converted to cases.
How to Convert Pints to Cases
To convert a pint measurement to a case measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One pint is equal to 0.055556 cases, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in cases is equal to the pints multiplied by 0.055556.
Pints and cases are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Pint Measurements and Equivalent Case Conversions
More Pint Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 pt is equal to 0.004032 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 pt is equal to 1.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.727273 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 pt is equal to 0.4 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 pt is equal to 0.125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.25 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.008065 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.016129 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 pt is equal to 0.473177 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 pt is equal to 16 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 pt is equal to 0.5 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.222222 six packs