Convert Growlers to Cases
Enter the beer volume in growlers below to get the value converted to cases.
How to Convert Growlers to Cases
To convert a growler measurement to a case measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One growler is equal to 0.222222 cases, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in cases is equal to the growlers multiplied by 0.222222.
Growlers and cases are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
Growler Measurements and Equivalent Case Conversions
More Growler Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 growler is equal to 0.016129 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 growler is equal to 5.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 growler is equal to 2.909091 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 growler is equal to 1.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 growler is equal to 0.5 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.032258 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.064516 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 growler is equal to 1.892707 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 growler is equal to 64 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 growler is equal to 4 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 growler is equal to 2 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.888889 six packs
Unit of Measurement Conversion Made Easy!
There are thousands of units of measure in use across the globe, and converting from one to another can be very difficult since each conversion requires a different formula to derive the result. Our unit of measurement conversion tools are meant to be dead easy. We break the mold of the typical dry and complicated experience. In addition to converting from one measurement to another, we provide the formula so you can see how the conversion is done, use it on you’re own calculator if you need to!
Understanding the Metric System
The metric system makes it relatively easy to convert from one metric unit to another metric unit. The metric system uses a base unit, think meters or grams, and a prefix such as kilo or milli. The prefixes differ from the base units by differing powers of 10. So to convert within the metric system it’s usually a matter of multiplying or dividing by one of the powers of 10.
Here is a list of some of the common metric prefixes:
- “kilo” – 1,000x larger
- “hecto” – 100x larger
- “deca” – 10x larger
- “deci” – 10x smaller
- “centi” – 100x smaller
- “milli” – 1,000x smaller
There is a helpful mnemonic for remembering the prefixes: “King Henry Died Until Drinking Chocolate Milk.”
The u in Until refers to the base unit.