Convert Beers to Cases
Enter the beer volume in beers below to get the value converted to cases.
How to Convert Beers to Cases
To convert a beer measurement to a case measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One beer is equal to 0.041667 cases, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in cases is equal to the beers multiplied by 0.041667.
Beers and cases are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Beer Measurements and Equivalent Case Conversions
More Beer Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 beer is equal to 0.003024 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 beer is equal to 0.545455 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 beer is equal to 0.3 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 beer is equal to 0.09375 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 beer is equal to 0.1875 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 beer is equal to 0.006048 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 beer is equal to 0.012097 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 beer is equal to 0.354883 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 beer is equal to 12 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 beer is equal to 0.75 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 beer is equal to 0.375 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 beer is equal to 0.166667 six packs