Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Cases
Enter the beer volume in half barrel kegs below to get the value converted to cases.
How to Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Cases
To convert a half barrel keg measurement to a case measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One half barrel keg is equal to 6.888889 cases, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in cases is equal to the half barrel kegs multiplied by 6.888889.
Half barrel kegs and cases are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Half Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Case Conversions
|Half Barrel Kegs||Cases|
More Half Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 0.5 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 165.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 90.181818 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 49.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 15.5 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 31 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 2 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 58.673922 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 1,984 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 124 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 62 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 27.555556 six packs