Convert Cases to Half Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in cases below to get the value converted to half barrel kegs.
How to Convert Cases to Half Barrel Kegs
To convert a case measurement to a half barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One case is equal to 0.145161 half barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in half barrel kegs is equal to the cases multiplied by 0.145161.
Cases and half barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
Case Measurements and Equivalent Half Barrel Keg Conversions
|Cases||Half Barrel Kegs|
More Case Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 case is equal to 0.072581 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 case is equal to 24 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 case is equal to 13.090909 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 case is equal to 7.2 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 case is equal to 2.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 case is equal to 4.5 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.290323 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 case is equal to 8.517182 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 case is equal to 288 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 case is equal to 18 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 case is equal to 9 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 case is equal to 4 six packs