Convert Liters to Half Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in liters below to get the value converted to half barrel kegs.
How to Convert Liters to Half Barrel Kegs
To convert a liter measurement to a half barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One liter is equal to 0.017043 half barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in half barrel kegs is equal to the liters multiplied by 0.017043.
Liters and half barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The liter is an SI accepted unit for beer volume for use with the metric system. Liters can be abbreviated as l, for example 1 liter can be written as 1 l.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
Liter Measurements and Equivalent Half Barrel Keg Conversions
|Liters||Half Barrel Kegs|
More Liter Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 l is equal to 0.008522 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 l is equal to 2.817833 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 l is equal to 1.537 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 l is equal to 0.11741 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 l is equal to 0.84535 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 l is equal to 0.264172 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 l is equal to 0.528344 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.034087 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 l is equal to 33.814 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 l is equal to 2.113375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 l is equal to 1.056688 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 l is equal to 0.469639 six packs