Convert Gallons to Half Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in gallons below to get the value converted to half barrel kegs.
How to Convert Gallons to Half Barrel Kegs
To convert a gallon measurement to a half barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One gallon is equal to 0.064516 half barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in half barrel kegs is equal to the gallons multiplied by 0.064516.
Gallons and half barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The US gallon is a standard size equivalent to 128 fl. oz. of beer.
The gallon is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
Gallon Measurements and Equivalent Half Barrel Keg Conversions
|Gallons||Half Barrel Kegs|
More Gallon Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.032258 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 gallon is equal to 10.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 gallon is equal to 5.818182 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.444444 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 gallon is equal to 3.2 forties
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 gallon is equal to 2 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.129032 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 gallon is equal to 3.785414 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 gallon is equal to 128 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 gallon is equal to 8 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 gallon is equal to 4 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 gallon is equal to 1.777778 six packs