Convert Gallons to Quarts
Enter the beer volume in gallons below to get the value converted to quarts.
How to Convert Gallons to Quarts
To convert a gallon measurement to a quart measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One gallon is equal to 4 quarts, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarts is equal to the gallons multiplied by 4.
Gallons and quarts are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The US gallon is a standard size equivalent to 128 fl. oz. of beer.
The gallon is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
Gallon Measurements and Equivalent Quart Conversions
More Gallon Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.032258 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 gallon is equal to 10.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 gallon is equal to 5.818182 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.444444 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 gallon is equal to 3.2 forties
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 gallon is equal to 2 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.064516 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 gallon is equal to 0.129032 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 gallon is equal to 3.785414 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 gallon is equal to 128 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 gallon is equal to 8 pints
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 gallon is equal to 1.777778 six packs