Convert Bombers to Quarts
Enter the beer volume in bombers below to get the value converted to quarts.
How to Convert Bombers to Quarts
To convert a bomber measurement to a quart measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One bomber is equal to 0.6875 quarts, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarts is equal to the bombers multiplied by 0.6875.
Bombers and quarts are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The bomber is a US standard size bottle containing a 22 fl. oz. of beer.
The bomber is a US customary unit of beer volume. A bomber is sometimes also referred to as a deuce, deuce or double deuce.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
Bomber Measurements and Equivalent Quart Conversions
More Bomber Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.005544 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 bomber is equal to 1.833333 beers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.076389 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.55 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.171875 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.34375 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.011089 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.022177 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.650618 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 bomber is equal to 22 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 bomber is equal to 1.375 pints
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 bomber is equal to 0.305556 six packs