Convert Six Packs to Quarts
Enter the beer volume in six packs below to get the value converted to quarts.
How to Convert Six Packs to Quarts
To convert a six pack measurement to a quart measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One six pack is equal to 2.25 quarts, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarts is equal to the six packs multiplied by 2.25.
Six packs and quarts are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
Six Pack Measurements and Equivalent Quart Conversions
More Six Pack Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.018145 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 six pack is equal to 6 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 six pack is equal to 3.272727 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.25 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.5625 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.125 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.03629 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.072581 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.129296 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 six pack is equal to 72 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 six pack is equal to 4.5 pints