Convert Six Packs to Beer Barrels
Enter the beer volume in six packs below to get the value converted to beer barrels.
How to Convert Six Packs to Beer Barrels
To convert a six pack measurement to a beer barrel measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One six pack is equal to 0.018145 beer barrels, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beer barrels is equal to the six packs multiplied by 0.018145.
Six packs and beer barrels are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The beer barrel is a standard unit of volume for importing beer in the US, equal to 3,968 fluid ounces. Kegs in the US are often sized in portions of the beer barrel such as the half-barrel keg or quarter-barrel keg.
The beer barrel is a US customary unit of beer volume. Beer barrels can be abbreviated as bbl, for example 1 beer barrel can be written as 1 bbl.
Six Pack Measurements and Equivalent Beer Barrel Conversions
|Six Packs||Beer Barrels|
More Six Pack Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beers
- 1 six pack is equal to 6 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 six pack is equal to 3.272727 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.25 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.5625 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.125 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.03629 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.072581 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.129296 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 six pack is equal to 72 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 six pack is equal to 4.5 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.25 quarts