Convert Six Packs to Pints
Enter the beer volume in six packs below to get the value converted to pints.
How to Convert Six Packs to Pints
To convert a six pack measurement to a pint measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One six pack is equal to 4.5 pints, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in pints is equal to the six packs multiplied by 4.5.
Six packs and pints are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
Six Pack Measurements and Equivalent Pint Conversions
More Six Pack Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.018145 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 six pack is equal to 6 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 six pack is equal to 3.272727 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.25 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.5625 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.125 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.03629 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.072581 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.129296 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 six pack is equal to 72 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.25 quarts