Convert Cases to Pints
Enter the beer volume in cases below to get the value converted to pints.
How to Convert Cases to Pints
To convert a case measurement to a pint measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One case is equal to 18 pints, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in pints is equal to the cases multiplied by 18.
Cases and pints are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
Case Measurements and Equivalent Pint Conversions
More Case Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 case is equal to 0.072581 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 case is equal to 24 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 case is equal to 13.090909 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 case is equal to 7.2 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 case is equal to 2.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 case is equal to 4.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.145161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.290323 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 case is equal to 8.517182 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 case is equal to 288 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 case is equal to 9 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 case is equal to 4 six packs