Convert Cases to Beers
Enter the beer volume in cases below to get the value converted to beers.
How to Convert Cases to Beers
To convert a case measurement to a beer measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One case is equal to 24 beers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beers is equal to the cases multiplied by 24.
Cases and beers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Case Measurements and Equivalent Beer Conversions
More Case Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 case is equal to 0.072581 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 case is equal to 13.090909 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 case is equal to 7.2 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 case is equal to 2.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 case is equal to 4.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.145161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.290323 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 case is equal to 8.517182 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 case is equal to 288 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 case is equal to 18 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 case is equal to 9 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 case is equal to 4 six packs