Convert Cases to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in cases below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Cases to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a case measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One case is equal to 0.290323 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the cases multiplied by 0.290323.
Cases and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
A case of beer contains 24 bottles or cans of beer, and is equal to 288 fl. oz.
The case is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Case Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Cases||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Case Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 case is equal to 0.072581 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 case is equal to 24 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 case is equal to 13.090909 bombers
- Convert to Forties
- 1 case is equal to 7.2 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 case is equal to 2.25 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 case is equal to 4.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 case is equal to 0.145161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 case is equal to 8.517182 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 case is equal to 288 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 case is equal to 18 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 case is equal to 9 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 case is equal to 4 six packs