Convert Six Packs to Quarter Barrel Kegs
Enter the beer volume in six packs below to get the value converted to quarter barrel kegs.
How to Convert Six Packs to Quarter Barrel Kegs
To convert a six pack measurement to a quarter barrel keg measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One six pack is equal to 0.072581 quarter barrel kegs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in quarter barrel kegs is equal to the six packs multiplied by 0.072581.
Six packs and quarter barrel kegs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
Six Pack Measurements and Equivalent Quarter Barrel Keg Conversions
|Six Packs||Quarter Barrel Kegs|
More Six Pack Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.018145 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 six pack is equal to 6 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 six pack is equal to 3.272727 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.25 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.5625 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 six pack is equal to 1.125 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 six pack is equal to 0.03629 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.129296 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 six pack is equal to 72 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 six pack is equal to 4.5 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 six pack is equal to 2.25 quarts