Convert Liters to Beers
Enter the beer volume in liters below to get the value converted to beers.
How to Convert Liters to Beers
To convert a liter measurement to a beer measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One liter is equal to 2.817833 beers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beers is equal to the liters multiplied by 2.817833.
Liters and beers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The liter is an SI accepted unit for beer volume for use with the metric system. Liters can be abbreviated as l, for example 1 liter can be written as 1 l.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Liter Measurements and Equivalent Beer Conversions
More Liter Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 l is equal to 0.008522 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 l is equal to 1.537 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 l is equal to 0.11741 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 l is equal to 0.84535 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 l is equal to 0.264172 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 l is equal to 0.528344 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.017043 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.034087 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 l is equal to 33.814 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 l is equal to 2.113375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 l is equal to 1.056688 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 l is equal to 0.469639 six packs