Convert Liters to Growlers
Enter the beer volume in liters below to get the value converted to growlers.
How to Convert Liters to Growlers
To convert a liter measurement to a growler measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One liter is equal to 0.528344 growlers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in growlers is equal to the liters multiplied by 0.528344.
Liters and growlers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The liter is an SI accepted unit for beer volume for use with the metric system. Liters can be abbreviated as l, for example 1 liter can be written as 1 l.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Liter Measurements and Equivalent Growler Conversions
More Liter Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 l is equal to 0.008522 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 l is equal to 2.817833 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 l is equal to 1.537 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 l is equal to 0.11741 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 l is equal to 0.84535 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 l is equal to 0.264172 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.017043 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.034087 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 l is equal to 33.814 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 l is equal to 2.113375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 l is equal to 1.056688 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 l is equal to 0.469639 six packs