Convert Beer Barrels to Growlers
Enter the beer volume in beer barrels below to get the value converted to growlers.
How to Convert Beer Barrels to Growlers
To convert a beer barrel measurement to a growler measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One beer barrel is equal to 62 growlers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in growlers is equal to the beer barrels multiplied by 62.
Beer barrels and growlers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The beer barrel is a standard unit of volume for importing beer in the US, equal to 3,968 fluid ounces. Kegs in the US are often sized in portions of the beer barrel such as the half-barrel keg or quarter-barrel keg.
The beer barrel is a US customary unit of beer volume. Beer barrels can be abbreviated as bbl, for example 1 beer barrel can be written as 1 bbl.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Beer Barrel Measurements and Equivalent Growler Conversions
More Beer Barrel Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beers
- 1 bbl is equal to 330.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 bbl is equal to 180.363636 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 bbl is equal to 13.777778 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 bbl is equal to 99.2 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 bbl is equal to 31 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 bbl is equal to 2 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 bbl is equal to 4 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 bbl is equal to 117.347844 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 bbl is equal to 3,968 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 bbl is equal to 248 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 bbl is equal to 124 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 bbl is equal to 55.111111 six packs