Convert Quarts to Growlers
Enter the beer volume in quarts below to get the value converted to growlers.
How to Convert Quarts to Growlers
To convert a quart measurement to a growler measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quart is equal to 0.5 growlers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in growlers is equal to the quarts multiplied by 0.5.
Quarts and growlers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quart is a US standard size bottle containing a 32 fl. oz. of beer.
The quart is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quart is sometimes also referred to as a howler or half-growler. Quarts can be abbreviated as qt, for example 1 quart can be written as 1 qt.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Quart Measurements and Equivalent Growler Conversions
More Quart Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 qt is equal to 0.008065 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 qt is equal to 2.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 qt is equal to 1.454545 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 qt is equal to 0.111111 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 qt is equal to 0.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 qt is equal to 0.25 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.016129 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.032258 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 qt is equal to 0.946354 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 qt is equal to 32 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 qt is equal to 2 pints
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 qt is equal to 0.444444 six packs