Convert Liters to Forties
Enter the beer volume in liters below to get the value converted to forties.
How to Convert Liters to Forties
To convert a liter measurement to a forty measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One liter is equal to 0.84535 forties, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in forties is equal to the liters multiplied by 0.84535.
Liters and forties are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The liter is an SI accepted unit for beer volume for use with the metric system. Liters can be abbreviated as l, for example 1 liter can be written as 1 l.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Liter Measurements and Equivalent Forty Conversions
More Liter Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 l is equal to 0.008522 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 l is equal to 2.817833 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 l is equal to 1.537 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 l is equal to 0.11741 cases
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 l is equal to 0.264172 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 l is equal to 0.528344 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.017043 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 l is equal to 0.034087 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 l is equal to 33.814 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 l is equal to 2.113375 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 l is equal to 1.056688 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 l is equal to 0.469639 six packs