Convert Pints to Forties
Enter the beer volume in pints below to get the value converted to forties.
How to Convert Pints to Forties
To convert a pint measurement to a forty measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One pint is equal to 0.4 forties, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in forties is equal to the pints multiplied by 0.4.
Pints and forties are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Pint Measurements and Equivalent Forty Conversions
More Pint Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 pt is equal to 0.004032 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 pt is equal to 1.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.727273 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 pt is equal to 0.055556 cases
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 pt is equal to 0.125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.25 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.008065 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.016129 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 pt is equal to 0.473177 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 pt is equal to 16 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 pt is equal to 0.5 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.222222 six packs