Convert Pints to Six Packs
Enter the beer volume in pints below to get the value converted to six packs.
How to Convert Pints to Six Packs
To convert a pint measurement to a six pack measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One pint is equal to 0.222222 six packs, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in six packs is equal to the pints multiplied by 0.222222.
Pints and six packs are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The pint is a standard size glass in the US containing 16 fl. oz. of beer. The glass is typically conical in shape, with a base that is smaller than the top.
The pint is a US customary unit of beer volume. Pints can be abbreviated as pt, for example 1 pint can be written as 1 pt.
The six-pack is a standard package size containing 6 12 fl. oz. beer bottles or cans. One standard six-pack contains 72 fl. oz. of beer.
The six pack is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Pint Measurements and Equivalent Six Pack Conversions
More Pint Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 pt is equal to 0.004032 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 pt is equal to 1.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.727273 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 pt is equal to 0.055556 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 pt is equal to 0.4 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 pt is equal to 0.125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 pt is equal to 0.25 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.008065 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 pt is equal to 0.016129 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 pt is equal to 0.473177 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 pt is equal to 16 fluid ounces
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 pt is equal to 0.5 quarts