Convert Growlers to Beers
Enter the beer volume in growlers below to get the value converted to beers.
How to Convert Growlers to Beers
To convert a growler measurement to a beer measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One growler is equal to 5.333333 beers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beers is equal to the growlers multiplied by 5.333333.
Growlers and beers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The standard beer in the US is 12 fl. oz. and is often distributed in a bottle or can, however aluminum bottles are rising in popularity. There are various other bottle and can sizes, such as the bomber or forty. Beer bottles are available in several shapes, ranging from the stubby to the long-neck.
The beer is a US customary unit of beer volume.
Growler Measurements and Equivalent Beer Conversions
More Growler Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 growler is equal to 0.016129 beer barrels
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 growler is equal to 2.909091 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 growler is equal to 0.222222 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 growler is equal to 1.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 growler is equal to 0.5 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.032258 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.064516 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 growler is equal to 1.892707 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 growler is equal to 64 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 growler is equal to 4 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 growler is equal to 2 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.888889 six packs