Convert Growlers to Bombers
Enter the beer volume in growlers below to get the value converted to bombers.
How to Convert Growlers to Bombers
To convert a growler measurement to a bomber measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One growler is equal to 2.909091 bombers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in bombers is equal to the growlers multiplied by 2.909091.
Growlers and bombers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The growler is a jug used to distribute beer, usually craft beer, and often contains 64 fl. oz.
The growler is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The bomber is a US standard size bottle containing a 22 fl. oz. of beer.
The bomber is a US customary unit of beer volume. A bomber is sometimes also referred to as a deuce, deuce or double deuce.
Growler Measurements and Equivalent Bomber Conversions
More Growler Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 growler is equal to 0.016129 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 growler is equal to 5.333333 beers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 growler is equal to 0.222222 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 growler is equal to 1.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 growler is equal to 0.5 gallons
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.032258 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.064516 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 growler is equal to 1.892707 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 growler is equal to 64 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 growler is equal to 4 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 growler is equal to 2 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 growler is equal to 0.888889 six packs