Convert Forties to Bombers
Enter the beer volume in forties below to get the value converted to bombers.
How to Convert Forties to Bombers
To convert a forty measurement to a bomber measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One forty is equal to 1.818182 bombers, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in bombers is equal to the forties multiplied by 1.818182.
Forties and bombers are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The forty is a US standard size bottle containing a 40 fl. oz. of beer. This size bottle is commonly associated with lower quality beer, but that is not always the case.
The forty is a US customary unit of beer volume.
The bomber is a US standard size bottle containing a 22 fl. oz. of beer.
The bomber is a US customary unit of beer volume. A bomber is sometimes also referred to as a deuce, deuce or double deuce.
Forty Measurements and Equivalent Bomber Conversions
More Forty Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beer Barrels
- 1 forty is equal to 0.010081 beer barrels
- Convert to Beers
- 1 forty is equal to 3.333333 beers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 forty is equal to 0.138889 cases
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 forty is equal to 0.3125 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 forty is equal to 0.625 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.020161 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.040323 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 forty is equal to 1.182942 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 forty is equal to 40 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 forty is equal to 2.5 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 forty is equal to 1.25 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 forty is equal to 0.555556 six packs