Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Beer Barrels
Enter the beer volume in half barrel kegs below to get the value converted to beer barrels.
How to Convert Half Barrel Kegs to Beer Barrels
To convert a half barrel keg measurement to a beer barrel measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One half barrel keg is equal to 0.5 beer barrels, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beer barrels is equal to the half barrel kegs multiplied by 0.5.
Half barrel kegs and beer barrels are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The half-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-half the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A half-barrel keg contains 1984 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 165 12 fl. oz. beers.
The half barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A half barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a full sized keg.
The beer barrel is a standard unit of volume for importing beer in the US, equal to 3,968 fluid ounces. Kegs in the US are often sized in portions of the beer barrel such as the half-barrel keg or quarter-barrel keg.
The beer barrel is a US customary unit of beer volume. Beer barrels can be abbreviated as bbl, for example 1 beer barrel can be written as 1 bbl.
Half Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Beer Barrel Conversions
|Half Barrel Kegs||Beer Barrels|
More Half Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 165.333333 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 90.181818 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 6.888889 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 49.6 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 15.5 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 31 growlers
- Convert to Quarter Barrel Kegs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 2 quarter barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 58.673922 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 1,984 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 124 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 62 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 half barrel keg is equal to 27.555556 six packs