Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Beer Barrels
Enter the beer volume in quarter barrel kegs below to get the value converted to beer barrels.
How to Convert Quarter Barrel Kegs to Beer Barrels
To convert a quarter barrel keg measurement to a beer barrel measurement, multiply the beer volume by the conversion ratio. One quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.25 beer barrels, so use this simple formula to convert:
The beer volume in beer barrels is equal to the quarter barrel kegs multiplied by 0.25.
Quarter barrel kegs and beer barrels are both units used to measure beer volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The quarter-barrel keg is a keg equal to one-quarter the volume of a standard US beer barrel. A quarter-barrel keg contains 992 fl. oz. of beer, or just over 82 12 fl. oz. beers.
The quarter barrel keg is a US customary unit of beer volume. A quarter barrel keg is sometimes also referred to as a pony keg.
The beer barrel is a standard unit of volume for importing beer in the US, equal to 3,968 fluid ounces. Kegs in the US are often sized in portions of the beer barrel such as the half-barrel keg or quarter-barrel keg.
The beer barrel is a US customary unit of beer volume. Beer barrels can be abbreviated as bbl, for example 1 beer barrel can be written as 1 bbl.
Quarter Barrel Keg Measurements and Equivalent Beer Barrel Conversions
|Quarter Barrel Kegs||Beer Barrels|
More Quarter Barrel Keg Beer Volume Conversions
- Convert to Beers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 82.666667 beers
- Convert to Bombers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 45.090909 bombers
- Convert to Cases
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 3.444444 cases
- Convert to Forties
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 24.8 forties
- Convert to Gallons
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 7.75 gallons
- Convert to Growlers
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 15.5 growlers
- Convert to Half Barrel Kegs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 0.5 half barrel kegs
- Convert to Liters
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 29.336961 liters
- Convert to Fluid Ounces
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 992 fluid ounces
- Convert to Pints
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 62 pints
- Convert to Quarts
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 31 quarts
- Convert to Six Packs
- 1 quarter barrel keg is equal to 13.777778 six packs