Degrees per Second to Kilohertz Converter
Enter the frequency in degrees per second below to get the value converted to kilohertz.
Do you want to convert kilohertz to degrees per second?
How to Convert Degrees per Second to Kilohertz
To convert a measurement in degrees per second to a measurement in kilohertz, divide the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 360,000 degrees per second/kilohertz.
Since one kilohertz is equal to 360,000 degrees per second, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in kilohertz is equal to the frequency in degrees per second divided by 360,000.
Degrees per second and kilohertz are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, °/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about degrees per second.
What is a Kilohertz?
Kilohertz is a measure of frequency equal to one thousand cycles per second.
The kilohertz is a multiple of the hertz, which is the SI derived unit for frequency. In the metric system, "kilo" is the prefix for thousands, or 103. Kilohertz can be abbreviated as kHZ; for example, 1 kilohertz can be written as 1 kHZ.
Learn more about kilohertz.
Degree per Second to Kilohertz Conversion Table
|Degrees Per Second||Kilohertz|
|1 °/s||0.0000027778 kHZ|
|2 °/s||0.0000055556 kHZ|
|3 °/s||0.0000083333 kHZ|
|4 °/s||0.000011111 kHZ|
|5 °/s||0.000013889 kHZ|
|6 °/s||0.000016667 kHZ|
|7 °/s||0.000019444 kHZ|
|8 °/s||0.000022222 kHZ|
|9 °/s||0.000025 kHZ|
|10 °/s||0.000027778 kHZ|
|100 °/s||0.000278 kHZ|
|1,000 °/s||0.002778 kHZ|
|10,000 °/s||0.027778 kHZ|
|100,000 °/s||0.277778 kHZ|
|1,000,000 °/s||2.7778 kHZ|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Degree per Second & Kilohertz Conversions
- degrees per second to hertz
- degrees per second to megahertz
- degrees per second to gigahertz
- degrees per second to terahertz
- degrees per second to cycles per second
- degrees per second to revolutions per minute
- degrees per second to radians per second
- hertz to kilohertz
- megahertz to kilohertz
- gigahertz to kilohertz
- terahertz to kilohertz
- cycles per second to kilohertz
- revolutions per minute to kilohertz
- radians per second to kilohertz